Kailash Manasarovar from West Nepal Simikot-Limi & return back via Central Tibet!
The holy mountain, Kailash (6714 m), and the lakes Manasarovar and Rakshas Tal are situated in the arctic Tibetan Plateau in western Tibet between the Gurla Mandata mountain (Memo Nangni in Tibetan, 7694 m) in the southeast and kunlung mountain in the north-west. Being in the trans-Himalaya, the mandala created by their positions is not only important for believers, but non-believers will also find the scenery of incredible beauty.
Since than travelers started to make tour to Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar via Simikot to Hilsa route. This route is most practical for trekkers in terms of both elevation and beautiful scenery. Trek to Mt. Kailash commences from Simikot which is situated at an elevation of 2850 meters and climbs up to Nara-Lagna pass (4500 meters) or Nyalu La pass (4900m.) before reaching the arid Tibetan Plateau. From Simikot, it takes 6 - 9 day’s journey to reach the Tibetan border town Sher, which is plenty of time to be acclimatized in high altitude. There is another option to reach Border via Limi valley. Limi is the only place, where you can found fresh Tibetan culture and costume because their cultural and matrimonial relationship between west Tibet. In Cultural Revolution in Tibet, all Tibetan culture and monasteries were destroyed in cultural revolution. So Limi valley lying inside Nepal and not affected by Cultural Revolution. It is like a small Tibet or Lomanthang in Upper Mustang.
Day 01 : Arrive to Kathmandu - Hotel
Day 02 : Chinese visa preparation day – Hotel or half Days sight seeing.3333
Day 03 : Afternoon fly to Nepalgunj - Hotel
Day 04 : Fly to Simikot and Acclimatization –Hotel
Day 05 : Trek to Dharapari & acclimatization 2400m
Day 06 : Trek to Kermi 2550m –Camp
Day 07 : Trek to Tsongsa Khola. 2950m- Camp
Day 08 : Trek over Nyalu pass to Talung 3200m – Camp
Day 09 : Trek to Chekjur (Jang village). 3500m.- Camp
Day 10 : Trek to Tilchu via Halji village – Camp
Day 11 : Trek to Mane Peme – Camp
Day 12 : Trek to Sher and drive to Taklakot – Guesthouse
Day 13 : Drive to Manasarovar Thogu monastery. 4500m
Day 14 : Drive to Darchen via Chiu & walk to Darboche
Day 15 : Trek to Diraphuk Monastery- Camp
Day 16 : Trek over Dolma La Pass 5630m to Khando Shanglham. Camp
Day 17 : Trek to Darchen and drive to Hor Manasarovar Via Zuthulphuk
Day 18 : Drive to Garsok on Camp
Day 19 : Drive to Sangsang on Camp
Day 20 : Trek over Dolma La Pass 5630m to Khando Shanglham. Camp
Day 21 : Trek to Darchen and drive to Hor Manasarovar Via Zuthulphuk
Day 22 : Drive to Lhasa (3650m) O/N Hotel
Day 23 : Lhasa: Depong and Sera monastery. O/N Hotel
Day 24 : Lhasa: Potala, Norbulingkha and Jokhang. O/N Hotel
Day 25 : Drive to Lhasa airport and fly to Kathmandu.
Price Includes :
- Twin sharing basis hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu.
Price Excludes :
- Insurance for Clients and Emergency Rescue.
Risk and liabilities :
• Accommodation in West Tibet is out of modern facility, like attached bathroom and hot shower facility.
• We always effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However as all the Tibet tours and treks are run strictly under Tibet Tourism Bureau, Highlander or its Tibet counterpart agent shall not be responsible for any alternation or cancellation of programs due to any unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as road blockade, landslide, snow, and political unrest cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients. Since Tibet is very remote place and road are very rough sometime good vehicle may broke
• We highly advised to the clients to have full insurance against trip Helicopter evacuation, cancellation, and medical and personal accident risk